Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Squeeky Clean!

I have this new weird habit of not being able to sleep before trips. I don't know if it's just nerves about the trip or what. My flight home for Thanksgiving is at 9am and I am getting picked up at 7am. Its 4:15 am and I am still up. This is very unlike me. It's usually the early bird special and off to bed at 9pm, 10 if its a 'late' night. Yep... that's my idea of fun and I have no shame in my game.

I have always been a cleaner... I think it's in my blood. I find it very therapeutic and it's something I can have control over when I feel like things are out of control. Naturally, to combat my pre-trip nerves, I clean. It helps calm me and then I always come home to a clean apartment! :)

As I said, its 4:15am and I just started my noisy dishwasher. Probably not very nice, but it needed to be run before I left, so tough cookies! Hey, I am holding off on running the garbage disposal until at least 7am... you are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment