Friday, August 12, 2011

Pump Up the Jam...


During this long hot summer, I've been spending plenty of time inside. This inside time has given me lots of time to unpack, despite having moved 5 months ago. Actually, its more like paper purging because I think everything is important so I keep it all. I am improving, I made a big step and stopped getting bank statements... those were the worst! Anyways, music has been keeping me company as I trudge through my paper trail dating back 4 years. Wow, that's an embarrassing confession, but as Usher so eloquently puts it, "These are my confessions..."

Cleaning is my jam and so are solo dance parties. Here are my summer tunes:

Eli Young Band- Crazy Girl
Taylor Swift- Sparks Fly
Mat Kearney- Runaway
Florence and The Machine- Dog Days Are Over
Randy Rogers Band- Too Late For Goodbye
Miranda Lambert- Heart Like Mine
Snow Patrol- Just Say Yes
Tegan and Sara- Fix You Up
Mumford & Sons- Awake My Soul

Some old. Some new. Nothing very crazy, but mostly these are the songs that seem to fit the random moods I've been in this summer. Hope you find some new music to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment